Sunday, August 12, 2012

Contest: Food

Theme three for the contest is food.

Quick recap in case you're seeing this post first:

If you're on Facebook and see them there, feel free to vote there instead. Please don't vote twice, because it won't actually help anything. It will just confuse things! (and it doesn't matter where you vote. I'll be checking both closely, so go with whichever is easiest for you!)

Here's what I'm asking:
Please look through the following pictures and choose your favorite three. Leave a comment with which ones are your #1, #2 and #3 choice.

Feel free to share the links for these themes with friends. The more people who vote, the better a representation of what the strongest pictures are!!

I'll add titles to simplify the voting!

1. Bagel Sandwich

2. Coffee love

 3. Sushi

4. Butterfinger Cupcake

5. Artisan Bread

6. Wheat Bread

7. Breakfast Rolls

8. Kohlrabi!
 9. Apple Picking

9. Testing the Apple

10. Irish Bread

11. Rolling Pin

12. Pesto noodles

13. Caprese Salad

10 comments:

Kate C. said...

My votes are 9, 6, and 5.

Melissa said...

I vote: 2, 5 and 7.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

2, 2, and 2. Oh wait. Ok, 2, 11, and 12 for me :)

Donna said...

11, 9 and 2.

Tracy Kosofsky said...

3, 1, 11. Why is my vote different from everyone else's??? LOL

Anonymous said...

9, 13, 8 - this was hard! -Corrin

Rachel M said...

2 5 and 13 here, I think. So many yummy photos!

Dawn said...

9, 11, 12

Amanda said...

2,3, and 5.

Anonymous said...

9, 2, 13
Emilie