Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Big Reveal

I have been taking pictures of kids for the past two weeks. I have another photo shoot on Friday, another next Tuesday, and a couple more that are more tentative.
But I now have a complete alphabet, so I can finally spill the beans!!

 


(clicking on the poster will take you to its location in my Etsy store)
Aren't they awesome?? I had SO much fun. This is so much more "me" than if I tried to do family portraits for people. I had a lot of younger siblings who wanted no part of the process, and that didn't matter! I had kids that all wanted to be there and were willing to make all the letters I asked them for. And we all had fun!

The next step is to get doubles (and maybe triples?) of letters so I can make custom name posters, and to make posters with things like "Jesus loves me" with just the "me" in kids' pictures (to make it readable).

I hope other people like seeing it as much as I do creating it!!

3 comments:

Amy Turon said...

Charlene, these look really cool. I just wanted to let you know that the link to the Etsy page is broken. Looking forward to seeing the whole picture in larger form when you get the link up and working.

Charla said...

Thanks, Aunt Amy. It's fixed now (I was fixing up the description and forgot to turn it back on).

mommy_square said...

This is Awesome!