Monday, August 01, 2011

Weekend Pictures

I just finished taking pictures for Heidi's yearly challenge. In the next couple weeks, I'll give you links to the galleries and ask you to choose your favorites for the four themes. Most are pictures I've posted here over the past 10 months, but some are likely new.
But for today, I have a couple pictures to show off from this past weekend.

Friday, I decided it would be fun to make a partial alphabet about my favorite drink:


I was invited to take pictures of a ballet master class. 
It was awesome that I could really get into the class without being able to dance at that level. It's perfect for a former dancer who still loves it!

And in the evening I took my brother's senior pictures. 






Then yesterday, we went to see Motocross Racing. 

I'd say that was a pretty successful, fun weekend!!

No comments: