Friday, March 02, 2012

A month-long week

1. Hudson apparently didn't have the chickenpox when the girls did.

2. I've been very tempted to write a long post about life, but I'm afraid no one would read it, and then when I sit down at the computer I completely forget that I was even considering it.

3. Hudson has more spots than Bekah did. Not sure how it compares to Jasmine, since neither of them would let me count.

3. I have big dreams for new things in my photography world, but I have no idea how to make them work. I bought a picture of someone else's kids for my portfolio, but it's huge and there's nowhere to hang it on my wall.


4. The kids chose fingerpainting as their end-of-school activity this week.

5. I still give up too easily.

6. I'm so thankful it's the weekend.

7. Anyone want to cook dinner for me?

8. I submitted a picture for a contest. I don't expect to win...especially when I found out there were over 2600 entries. But it was still fun to try, and I'm excited that I finally submit often enough that I don't think about it most of the time after the fact!

No comments: