Thursday, March 22, 2012

cute-isms

I haven't had much success lately posting videos directly on the blog, so I uploaded Bekah's video to YouTube. You can watch her do "Irish Dancing" (you can tell that's what it is by the Irish Dancer Arms) to the song "Personal Penguin" here.

I was showing the kids our seedlings this morning, telling them what each is.
When they saw all the little broccoli seedlings (like the one above), Bekah said, "can we pick it now??" Um, sure, Boo, but I don't think it will fill you up much!

I was chatting with Hudson before we dropped the kids off at the library so we could have our date. I told him he could choose a movie and a book to take home. He thought for a minute, and said, "where's the books?"

At lunch yesterday, I was reading Mary Poppins to the kids (for a tangent thread, read this). We were reading about a star who came down to Christmas shop with Mary Poppins, Jane and Michael, and the description of her didn't outright say "she was a star." So I told the kids that, and Hudson chimed in: "yeah! A ROCK Star!"

No comments: