Sunday, August 12, 2012

Contest: Wabisabi


Wabisabi is a Japanese word sometimes described as one of beauty that is "imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete." Anything rusty, falling apart...finding beauty in the imperfect.

I will repeat the directions:
If you're on Facebook and see them there, feel free to vote there instead. Please don't vote twice, because it won't actually help anything. It will just confuse things! (and it doesn't matter where you vote. I'll be checking both closely, so go with whichever is easiest for you!)

Here's what I'm asking:
Please look through the following pictures and choose your favorite three. Leave a comment with which ones are your #1, #2 and #3 choice.

Feel free to share the links for these themes with friends. The more people who vote, the better a representation of what the strongest pictures are!!

I'll add titles to simplify the voting!

1. Laundry Day

2. Good Eats

 3. Hotel Patio

4. Mombasa Bicycle

5. Wonderbread Factory

6. Restaurant Porch

7. Restaurant

11 comments:

Kate C. said...

My votes are 1, 3, and 4.

Melissa said...

I vote 3, 2, and 1

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

5, 4, and 1 for me :)

Donna said...

2, 5 and 4

Tracy Kosofsky said...

My vote is 1, 4, 2

Tracy Kosofsky said...

My vote is 1, 4, 3

Anonymous said...

I like 4,5,1 -Corrin

Rachel M said...

I say 1, 4, and 5.

Dawn said...

4, 1, 5

Amanda said...

1,4,5.

Anonymous said...

4, 5, 3
Emilie