Sunday, August 26, 2012

No time to chat

I have a long list of things I need and want to do today, but I wanted to share my pictures first!

I took pictures as a second shooter at a wedding last weekend. If that's a foreign term to you (it was to me until recently), it means there's a main photographer, and I'm there getting the "what else is going on" shots. When she was taking formal pictures of the family, I got one of the 9-year-old son carrying his mom's bouquet. (it was a second marriage for both).
I had a fabulous time, and I can see trying it again once we're settled in Florida and I've made some connections.
Here are my favorite pictures from the wedding!
And here's a teaser so you know it's worth checking them out:


Also, I've taken pictures from the rooftops of a few important buildings in the area. I've had a blast, met some fascinating people, and gotten some awesome pictures! You can see those here (click on the picture):

No comments: