Thursday, August 16, 2012

Store Stuff

My scrapping store, where I sell my templates and actions, has had a rough week.
We were supposed to have a Homecoming Weekend last week, to celebrate the anniversary of its opening. But Monday morning we had site problems. When it happened again Tuesday, our webmaster realized the server was crashing.
The news got worse and worse for awhile. The backup was corrupted. The store was completely lost. The gallery is patchy.

It's been a tough week, but we're back up and running. So the homecoming celebration was postponed a week, but it's in full swing now!
All my stuff, including the three things I just put in the store, are 35% off today through Sunday!! So now you can stock up and not spend nearly as much!

Saturday morning, we'll be having a virtual parade of hybrid templates. I've actually created two of them (because I've just been so bored the last several months, ya know ;) ) so I hope you'll come see them :D

No comments: