Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quarters: Theme One

It's that time again!!
The time when I spend hours going through the pictures I've taken in the last 10 1/2 months, choose my favorites, edit them, and upload them and ask for votes.
If you're on Facebook and see them there, feel free to vote there instead. Please don't vote twice, because it won't actually help anything. It will just confuse things! (and it doesn't matter where you vote. I'll be checking both closely, so go with whichever is easiest for you!)

Here's what I'm asking:
Please look through the following pictures and choose your favorite three. Leave a comment with which ones are your #1, #2 and #3 choice.

Feel free to share the links for these themes with friends. The more people who vote, the better a representation of what the strongest pictures are!!

I'll add titles to simplify the voting!
1. Tea Party

 2. Ballerina

 3. Hot Air

4. Waiting for Christmas

5. Flowers

6. To Infinity and Be-Yawn...


7. Learning Mama's Craft

8. Niagara Falls in Miniature:

9. School

10. Waiting for the Movie

10 comments:

Kate C. said...

My votes are 6, 3, and 1.

Melissa said...

I vote 6,5 and 3.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

6,3, and 2 for me :)

Donna said...

6, 4, and 5
That was tough.

Tracy Kosofsky said...

6, 4, 9 - hard decision!

Anonymous said...

I vote 6, 7 then 5 (love 6!) -Corrin

Rachel M said...

1, 2, 3 for me. :)

Dawn said...

9, 6, 4 :)

Amanda said...

1, 3, and 4.

Anonymous said...

I pick 3, 4, 1
Tough choice! Emilie