Thursday, June 14, 2012

Masterpiece

Jasmine likes to create masterpieces. Whatever her newest drawing is, is her newest masterpiece.
They're all unique. Amazingly so. They all include all five of us, and they all tell a story.
I really need to get more pictures of them, since most are on construction paper and will fade quickly.
This is her newest creation, made tonight.
She drew it on some paper I'd cut off the bottom of my Seamless Paper for photography. It's perfect for getting her to think even bigger!
Storyline in this one:
I'm flipping pancakes.
Hudson's sitting on the kitchen floor, drinking "green drink."
Josh is pouring coffee (see the second mug on the counter?) I like how clean the kitchen is :)
Jasmine's sleeping in her NEW BEDROOM, off the kitchen, and Bekah's gone in there to tell her that the pancakes are almost ready.

I'm in love!!!

No comments: