Monday, September 08, 2008

"My Snake Page"

I have the funniest story. I'm going to have to scrap it at some point, even though it means taking a picture of a snake (shudder).

Jasmine likes to pretend she's scrapping. She sits down at her little desk and scrolls her "mouse" and types on her "keyboard" and says "I'm scrapbooking."
For awhile, she'd "show us" pages, telling us what they were. They were all pages I'd made.
But one day, she told me about her "snake page." I was bewildered. I've never taken a picture of a snake, much less scrapped about one! But she kept talking about it!

We went to the zoo on Friday. When we walked into the Reptile and Amphibian room (where I walk quickly past the snakes and spent more time looking at the turtles), she stopped DH at the first snake.

"Those are scrapbook page snakes!"

She had a specific snake in mind on the page she "created!" I was flabbergasted!

Of course I didn't have my camera with me (it was threatening rain so I left it home) so I'll have to get one next time we're there :)

No comments: