Monday, September 29, 2008

Feeling Good!

I'm so excited!

I usually enjoy Monday mornings. I love the desire to see stuff get done. I usually get a long list done on Mondays. Laundry is top of the list, but general cleaning is in there too.

But since I got pregnant, the energy to do that has been almost nonexistent. I barely get anything done, and my house is living proof of that.

Last night we were all in bed very early (we were getting the girls down by 8, I think), and the girls each got up only once. (we have more nights of sleeping through than it might sound like, but it's probably a majority of times at least one of them needs us for something).

Josh was up by 5:30, and the girls and I were up at 6. It's now 9:00, and I've:
  • sorted the girls' clothes, taking out their tank tops and sleeveless dresses, and put everything back in neater order
  • brought out a bin of the girls' toys and re-filled that bin with things they haven't been playing with as much lately (I've been trying to rotate their toys to keep the interest up)
  • made Jasmine a bowl of oatmeal, which she devoured
  • collected all the laundry and had Josh bring it down so I can start it
  • showered, gotten all three of us dressed
  • posted my sketch challenge at TDC
Just think how much more I can get done if my stomach continues to stay happy!!

Here's a layout I made yesterday with my sketch for the challenge this week:

No comments: