Thursday, February 12, 2009

Disney World

I feel terrible that it's taken me so long to write anything about last week.

Yes, we did go to Disney World. Yes, it was a really good time. Unfortunately, it wasn't as perfect as I'd hoped...Jasmine refused to wear the Princess Dresses we bought her (or to meet any of the princesses she recognized), the weather was crummy, and the girls got sick on Bekah's birthday. I'm still very much in recovery mode right now (I'm fighting their cold now, too), and you can't write about Disney World when you're in a grumpy mood!

So I'll let the "postcards" I made tell a little bit about our trip. I made the girls a little postcard album using some of my favorite pictures from the trip. Sorry if they're hard to read at this size!


Hopefully I'll get my act together and get some more stories and pictures up soon, but at least I'm showing what I've done so far.

No comments: