Monday, February 09, 2009

A story (by Josh)

So I’m hungry. Lunch was pretty small. So I am looking around my office for something to munch. No nuts. No pretzels. Nothin’.

But wait…What’s this? Over in the back corner of my desktop. (Is that a word anymore? Or does it only refer to computers?). It’s a little package of snacky something. It’s Planters peanut butter cookie crisps! Yay! Something I can eat!

But wait…Haven’t these been here awhile? I mean, they’ve really become a fixture of the room. Maybe I better check the date.

Uh oh.

Best by 16DEC05.

Ouch!

These things have been expired almost as long as Jasmine’s been alive. But then again, I suppose she has improved during that time, so why not these stupid cookie crisps? Maybe I should try ‘em and just see.

Oooh. Nope. They were right. They were best before 16DEC05.

No comments: