Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hudson, 4 1/2 months

I haven't sat down and written about him in awhile, so a very lazy Saturday afternoon seemed like a good time.

Hudson is 4 1/2 months old now. He got two teeth a couple weeks ago, and they're sharp!
He still sleeps more than the girls ever did, but not nearly as much as he did when he was tiny. He kicks me during the night when he's ready to nurse again...much better than hearing him cry! He still cries as little as possible, but he has learned to yell if he really needs something.

He loves to play. He loves his toes...my hair...and the toys on his Exersaucer. He rolls both ways and has started to scootch, though not with much direction yet. Josh caught him trying to get up on his hands and knees, and I saw it later...he's one determined boy! I kept hoping maybe he'd wait longer to walk than the girls did, but I'd be shocked if he's not walking by Christmas, just like they were. (Jasmine was walking at 7 1/2 months, and Bekah was 8 1/2 months when she *finally* got around to walking!)

He is such a sweet-natured baby. He adores his sisters (Jasmine gets bigger smiles than Bekah, but I think that's mostly because Bekah doesn't spend as long trying to get him to smile) and he thinks we're pretty cool too. He loves to snuggle, but enjoys his play time more and more!

Here's a picture I got a few minutes ago:

No comments: