Thursday, April 01, 2010

Finishing the Month

~I love that Josh doesn't do April Fool's Day jokes, because I've always hated the day.

~We found the cemetery where some of Josh's more "famous" family is buried, including a Revolutionary War patriot!! Very, very cool.

~it's APRIL!!!

~I get to share my birthday with Easter again this year. Last time (in 1999) was a flop, so I'm hopeful that this time around will be better (I know it will).

~I'm celebrating my birthday by taking three days off of the computer. As in, I'm unplugging the router and modem. And we're going to get out and get more pictures and visit Grandma Hudson.

~it's GORGEOUS!!!!! Sunny and 70s and perfect! I love spring!

~My girls love to dress up! (these are their Easter clothes, photo shoot attempt one)

(too bad Hudson isn't so sure...)

No comments: