Saturday, February 05, 2011

They say it's your birthday

4 years ago right now, my water had broken, I was walking around the mall to try to get contractions going, and Josh was calling the Realtor to tell her we wouldn't be able to walk through the house (this house, by the way) that day because I was in labor.
It wasn't for another 12 hours before I finally got to see her. And hear from Josh that we had a second perfect daughter.


Who grew and learned how to draw and write (mostly on her own)

Who loves puppies

My sweet, innocent daughter

with more than a splash of spunk

Jeepers Creepers!!

someone who always manages to get someone to carry her....

and bowls, even when the ball is bigger than she is

someone who waits patiently when her daddy concocts her ice cream sundae

and is 100% girly

my intercessor

and model
and rockstar
and fishy-face expert

who comes up with all her own poses

knowing that I'll love them all
(I know they're in no order. I'm having computer issues this morning and it will cut but not paste)

No comments: