Monday, May 02, 2011

Photo Encouragement

Remember how I set for 2011 the goal of improving my photography?

Whoa. I had no idea what a ride I was in for!!

A couple weeks ago, I got a message from a friend from college, asking if I'd be interested in taking pictures of a mutual friend's bridal shower. Whoa!! I said yes...and did that on Saturday.


I had shown some of the girls' ballet pictures to their teacher, who asked me if I'd like to take pictures of all the kids in her class and the other classes of young kids. I'm super-excited about that! It starts this coming week!


And one of my challenges I've been a part of this year...
Every week they choose 10 pictures from the hundreds submitted to highlight on their blog.
Guess who they chose this week?!?!?



Just to catch up a little, here's my picture for this current week, "first thing in the morning." It's such a perfect picture of our mornings!

No comments: