Monday, April 25, 2011

AlphaKids...a list

It's good timing.We're going to start school next week, the kids are starting to resent having to wear solid tops all the time, and I'm getting to the point that I should have enough variety of letters to start creating custom names for people who want to buy them!


So here's a list of numbers.



1. there are 460 pictures in my "AlphaKids" folder on the computer.


2. 93 of them are starred in Picasa.



3. 67 of them have been edited and made web-sized. That means at least those are good enough quality, in my opinion, to put on posters, thank-you notes, name posters, and anything else I think of creating.



4. 14: the number of families who have been involved.



5. 12 photo shoots to date (two or so more are in the works).



6. 1,308,372: the number of times I've wished we got a little more sun on a regular basis. We have had absolutely no sun in the past 8 days, for the three photo shoots I had scheduled for those days.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Very excited to take part in this project with you!!