Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Down-side to birthdays

I love birthdays. Love celebrating them. Love time with family. Love cake and presents. Don't mind turning a year older.
The thing I'm not so fond of, at least in my case this time, is that Monday is my day to do all the laundry and general cleaning. But I didn't yesterday, so now I feel like it's Monday when it's also Tuesday, or grocery day.
But. I did do something fun yesterday, that turned into something fun today: I made posters for myself and ordered them, and should be getting them in a couple days.
 
The other is a 20x30 version of my Alpha Kids picture. I can't wait to see these on my walls!!

Bekah was pouting yesterday and looked really cute, so I grabbed my camera. The pout quickly changed (my actual goal in the camera-grab) and I got some sweet shots. My favorite, one of my new favorites of her, fit in well for this week's challenge of "emotions" (is "shy" an emotion?)

I have some fun ideas for a photo shoot today, but first I should make some lunch after I change the laundry again. Time to get back off the couch!

No comments: