Friday, April 08, 2011

Busy week!

I've had a lot of fun this week. I'm putting more time into my etsy store, trying to see if I can start drumming up some business. I won't post large sizes of all the things I've put in the store because it's all pictures you've seen before, but you can go check it out if you're interested. Feel free to tell other people you know about me, too!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CharlaArts


What would you like to see me add to the store? any particular picture, or a type of product (more greeting cards, different sized pictures/posters, or something else entirely)? I'd love to add things that people want to buy, rather than just what I like! I'm not my target market, after all.

We had company last night. It was fun that Bekah warmed up to them and read them stories (they were blown away hearing her read. I was so proud of her!) I'm so glad she warms up to people in small groups, because I want other people to see just how precious she is!

And now a brief list:

The Kids' Favorite movies at the moment:
Jasmine: Hans Christian Andersen
Bekah: Toy Story 3
Hudson: Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella

How's that for short??? ;) Happy Friday!

No comments: