Friday, April 01, 2011

a list

I need to get through the next hour and a half before Josh can get home. But I'm so fried. It's been quite a week. (not a bad week, just quite a week. A long one)

So I'm going to write a list. because Pioneer Woman did and lists are my favorite thing that involves a computer keyboard.

1. I love baby toes. Hudson's still count. He likes it when I kiss them.



2. I'm not so fond of toes after about age 2.

3. I'm a big fan of shoes. I think because it covers up bigger-than-two-year-old feet.

4. I've just wasted another 10 minutes since I started this post by looking on Flickr to see if I'd gotten any comments on my pictures. Good thing I did...I had!! I have fans :D

5. well, maybe not fans. but people (people I don't know) who like my pictures.

6. Is it time for Josh to come home yet?

7. Actually it's good that it's not time yet, because dinner isn't started yet. Cheddar Chicken is on the menu for tonight. Yum.

8. We discovered this week that Olive Garden is outrageous without gift cards.

9. But that's okay, because we also found out their food gives Josh a headache (i.e. MSG), so we won't be going back.

10. which is fine, because we've discovered the fun of restaurant.com and groupon.

11. which is how Josh afforded to make reservations for Salvatore's this weekend.

12. I like birthdays. I'm not afraid of turning 34. Shocked, but not afraid.

13. I hate April Fool's Day. I do like that it's April, though. I'm so thankful that Josh doesn't do tricks. I'm too gullible and would be terrified and mistrusting all day long.

14. Which would mean I was miserable to be around.

15. so that's good.

16. and I think that's the official sign that I'm done.

No comments: