Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hudson



Tomorrow is Hudson's birthday. I will have a two-year-old in the house again. For the third time, in this house.

I love the two year stage.

I love watching their language explode.

I love watching them learn to jump.


I love that he's already gotten the "no"s out of his system. He hasn't gotten to the "why"s yet ,but they only lasted a couple weeks for Bekah so I'm hopeful that it won't take him long to get past that as well.

I love that he's becoming friends with his sisters.

I love that he's starting to show his opinions. Unfortunately that does involve being heartbroken when he doesn't get his way, but he's learning.

I can't believe it's been two years since I was in labor with him. Since I first saw his perfect face.
(he looked just like Bekah, but looked very much like a boy from the very beginning. I never tested this, but always thought I could put him in a dress as a newborn and he's still look like a boy!)

I can't wait to see what this year brings. He's filled a void I didn't know I had. He's completed our family. He's shown me a whole new aspect of life. I'm so thankful. So in love.

Happy birthday, Hudson!!

No comments: