Monday, December 05, 2011

Toes





I love baby toes.

My kids are all too old to be considered having baby toes, but I still love this picture!

Mom says I have an unhealthy love of feet. No...once a person is over the age of 5, I want to see shoes on the feet.

I guess I have an unhealthy love of shoes, though.

Anyways. Feet. This is one of my favorite pictures from this year. Aren't they the cutest feet???
I'm pretty fond of the kids, too!



This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

8 comments:

Coleen Verner said...

This is precious!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I tried to take a picture like this with my girls, but they decided to play with their little plastic animals on top of the book instead. Oh well. ;-)

Anonymous said...

this is sweet! those feet grow so fast...

Daniela G said...

One of my favorite entries, this speaks childhood and cuteness. Love it!

dina said...

love the colors and the natural feel!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

This is adorable...and it just totally reminded me of the picture that I SHOULD have entered. Oops. ;)

Very cute. Innocent childhood. Okay...maybe not always so innocent...but still sweet. :)

May said...

Adorable!

Charla said...

Thank you everyone!! :)