Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday thoughts

I'm a walking contradiction.
I've been trying to convince Charity to join Facebook...I even made her a timeline header out of the templates I made (and pictures I took):
...and then I've taken most of this week off of Facebook.

I'm enjoying the time away. It's making me realize just how often I get on to post things about my thoughts...that no one really cares if they read, though they kindly "like" them a lot of the time.


Mostly, we're just hanging out, doing school, enjoying the still-warm weather (which seems to have disappeared overnight, literally), potty-training Hudson (I just discovered the difference between training them at 2 and at 3 1/2. Later is SO much less stressful, ohmyGOODNESS)! I'm continuing to create things for my store and I'm working on a book for the ministry (typesetting it, not writing it).

...and now you know why I haven't blogged in  awhile. 

Oh! I can't forget this! I have a huge honor to write about!! Pioneer Woman, my favorite blog to follow, has occasional photo challenges on her site. She's doing one now where she had us edit one of her pictures. I used Michelle's and my Charmstagram and turned this:

into this:

And then, something exciting happened. She chose it as one of her favorites!! She said, and I quote:
 I love this one! Great processing, and I love the border.

I was completely over the moon all day!! :D And what an awesome promotion for my Charm Box stuff :D

Happy Friday!

No comments: