Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trash-the-dress

Trash-the-dress, according to Wikipedia:
Trash the dress, also known as fearless bridal or rock the frock, is a style of wedding photography that contrasts elegant clothing with an environment in which it is out of place. It is generally shot in the style of fashion and glamour photography. "Trash the dress" is the art of destruction or deconstruction of a bride's wedding dress to create a new "artwork" that the bride would be proud to display on their wall. This new "masterpiece" is formed in the creative destruction of the dress. This will normally be portrayed in a sequence of images or simply a single image

Tuesday night, a fellow homeschooling mom and I met at Josh's family's house. She was rewarding herself for fitting back into her wedding dress, and I was able to cross one more thing off my 101 in 1001 list!

I'll just post a couple pictures here. To see the rest, you can go here.




It was such a fun experience! I'm so glad she wanted to do this and let me be the photographer for it!! :D

No comments: