Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Heading Home

Last night, Josh and I got back to frigid Buffalo, after a lovely 36 hours in sunny Orlando. Night and day, I tell you.
The kids stayed here with my sister-in-law Elizabeth and her one-year-old son. They had a wonderful time and I don't think the kids wanted us back quite so soon. I'll try not to stay offended.
We spent time walking through our new house, hearing from the inspector the tiny things we'll need to do (the sellers have taken fantastic care of the house!) and falling in love with where we'll be living.
I didn't bring my camera; just my iPod Touch.

The house, the palm trees, and the car we didn't want to have to return:

Walking from the front yard to the back:

The living room:

We are going to be very happy here.

So now I have to get to work on this side of things. Two weeks to pack up our lives, then 5 days of travel, stopping to see all my siblings and parents and two grandparents, and then to our new house!!! 

No comments: