Monday, January 14, 2013

To-Do List

Even though we had a very productive weekend and I've had a great Monday (I love getting my life back in order on Mondays!), my to-do list continues to get longer.
~One of these days I'll update the look of this blog so it's not Christmasy. That won't happen anytime soon, though.
~I have a gorgeous new watermark, but I haven't had/taken the time to update my site yet. (partly because I really don't know if anyone GOES there!)

One thing I can do to get caught up, though, is to share what I've taken photo-wise this year. I'm working on taking a picture a day. I won't get frustrated if I miss once in awhile, but I want to push myself a little and see just what I can do.

These didn't upload in order, and I really don't care. Here's our past 14 days, in no particular order!













No comments: