Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Come join me!!

The Digi*Dreamer is having a big grand opening over the next two weeks, starting Monday the 16th. I'm leading Bingo, twice, and would love to see lots of people in there playing. You can win my "Overjoyed" kit :)

The two game times are Wednesday, the 18th, at 5 p.m. EST, and Saturday, the 21st, at 11 a.m. EST. I'm hoping that at least one will work out for most people, between time differences and work/life schedules. It should be a lot of fun :D

We won't even talk about the Yankees...I'm disappointed that the season is over (no more baseball games in this house until spring training) and really disappointed with how poorly they played. One thing I liked, though, is that we can't blame the pitching. They really did pretty well, but the offense just couldn't do anything! As my mom likes to say, they seem to slump as a team, and this was a really rotten time to slump!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh how FUN!!! :)

I'll try and make it!

JWatson said...

I have to say that, sadly, the Yankees pitching *was* bad in the last two games. Randy giving up a run an inning and then having to pull Jaret Wright in the third aint good, with Cory Lidle giving up another 3 in an inning was the icing on the cake for Detroit. That plus no hitting = total Yankee collapse. Go Tiggers.

Josh Virkler said...

BUT...Jaret Wright didn't do as badly as some of his regular-season games. The pitching could have been overcome, if their offense had been able to do anything. I agree, their pitching wasn't great (I actually missed seeing game 2: I had it in my head they were playing a double-header on day three!) but to me the offense was the most noticable lack. :)

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, Charlene's ok, but they've lost power.

Snow in October? Ew...