Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Preview: All Teal, All the Time

I'm just putting the finishing touches on my new kit, which I'm hoping to get into the store tomorrow. It's all about Josh's favorite color, which has become one of my favorites, too. I had so much fun coming up with patterns, and then when I made a layout using it, I thought of more elements that would be helpful. So, without further ado, here is a preview of "All Teal, All the Time":



And here is a layout I made with it:



*****

In non-scrapping news, I got my hair cut last night. I'm really pleased with it; yesterday I curled my hair (just a bit) for our date...by the time Josh got home to get us, the curls were out and my hair looked unloved again. It was full of split-ends and was just too heavy (due in part to the pregnancy, I'm sure). So this was much-needed, and I'm excited because it doesn't fight my wave, but just lets it do what it wants to do anyways :)

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Cute cut! I like that length :) I've been thinking about cutting mine, but not sure-

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!

Brandy said...

i love the hair and the kit is beautiful.