Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Layout time!

I'm working on an expansion pack for the Teal kit, and I'm really excited about what I've come up with. I'm hoping to have a preview up before too long...

In the meantime, I got a Private Message last night from one of the ladies at TDC, letting me know one of my layouts had been chosen as Layout of the Day. I was so excited!! You can see the layout and the comments here. :)

When I loaded more pictures onto the computer a couple days ago, I found out that, for some reason, not all the pictures I took the day of the accident showed up the first time. Thankfully they were still there, and I got a couple good ones (and a lot of lousy ones). It was very eerie, looking at pictures that I took on our drive, moments before the accident...last night we drove up the same street and I compared where the last photo was taken with where the accident was...it seems like it was only about 2 buildings before the accident, that I took the last picture. I'm thankful I wasn't actually taking a picture when it happened, but just the same, it was pretty close!

Here is a two-page layout I did about the storm last weekend. The bottom picture is my favorite...wind storms can knock down trees and limbs, but looking at this tree, it's obvious is wasn't a wind storm that caused this destruction.

(papers: Iced Cocoa by Christina Dudley; sketch for first page by Kimberly Geswein.)

No comments: