Monday, November 13, 2006

Calendar is in the boutique!!

I had really hoped to be asleep by now. Jasmine was asleep before 9, but woke up when I tried to carry her to bed. She's now happily reading Josh's Islands magazine (shhh! Don't tell him!) and not acting as tired as her mommy. We're getting up early tomorrow morning for my Glucose Tolerance Test (appointment is at 7:10) so it could be an early morning.

Anyways, my newest creation is up! My 2007 calendar, using "All Teal, All the Time" and the expansion pack (which will also be up, hopefully tomorrow if I get a chance) is available!
This would make a great Christmas gift; simply put your pictures in the pages, choosing which page you want for which month, and print! And I made it 4x6, so you can use those cute little photo albums instead of having to create something to display it. I made two little "charms" to mark birthdays and anniversaries, giving you a quick reminder when one is coming up! And it's only $5 :)

No comments: