Friday, November 10, 2006

Another General Update

Josh and I are both feeling much, much better. If Jasmine leans on me (which I still try to keep her from doing) I don't usually feel it, though I often feel it a little bit later. But nothing like the pain I was in 2 weeks ago. God is so good!

Jasmine is 1 1/2 today! Where did the time go??? I think she's in a growth spurt, because at 3 this morning I heard her talking in the kitchen. I thought Josh had gotten up with her, but no, he was still asleep. So I got up and went to her, and she had to pick out a snack from the fridge. Then she went right back to sleep, and slept 'til 9:45, so that's what she needed!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant!! Almost 6 months! I can't believe how quickly it's all going! I'm getting big, and my belly is starting to get in the way of things, though not so big that I'm bumping into anything yet. :) And I can still get up from kneeling, which I remember having a hard time doing at the end with Jasmine. Belly pics time next week :)

I'm finishing up a calendar and an expansion pack for the Teal kit, but I've also started something new. It's a music/dance embellishment pack, in remembrance of my ballet teacher. I got the shocking news a week ago that she passed away in June. She was only 45, and died of a heart attack in a dress rehearsal. She was such a huge part of my growing up, and then when I taught ballet in Turkey, I emailed her for help on how on earth to teach it!! So I thought this would be a fitting way to remember her. Watch for a possible related freebie soon...

No comments: