Friday, November 17, 2006

Word Art!

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Then again, Jasmine and I decorated some of the apartment yesterday, and I'm sitting here listening to "O, Night Divine," so I shouldn't be that surprised!

I made up some music and dance word art. I still have to write up a (hopefully clever) description for the store, but it's made. And I'm giving away one of the phrases, just to show you I still make freebies when I remember :) Get it here! (in the "scrapbooking corner," in case you can't figure that out! But feel free to look around!)

And here is a preview of the whole kit:


Available very soon at Liddy's Loft :)

3 comments:

JB and Iris said...

Charlene! I'm so glad I'm not the only one already playing Christmas music!

Sinead said...

Thanks, Charlene! It's pretty!

Amy said...

Thanks! It's great. :)