Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bekah's party with my family

My sisters and mom and I went to the mall for a few hours today, and Josh stayed with the girls. My dad and the boys came mid-afternoon and played with the girls, so everyone had a great time (I hope, anyways).
We came home and had dinner, and then let Bekah open her presents. She was (and still is) tired, but was cheerful and adorable. So here are a whole bunch more pictures!

Bekah, at lunch, hamming it up:

Katie got this costume for her New Year's Eve party, so gave most of it to Jasmine for dress-up. Jasmine was thrilled!

She loves the star ("starfish") at the end of the wand

Bekah's present from Katie. Jasmine's a tad jealous.

Intently reading her card

She really got into this present thing!

Oh! Is this the card I was enjoying earlier??

Bwa-ha-ha. It's my cup and no one can share it!

Fibby the Frog (don't ask where the name came from). She likes to kiss him ("mmmmma!")

No comments: