Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!

We had a lovely Valentine's Day here. I let Jasmine decorate the cards we got for her, uh, after Valentine's Day when she was a baby (we were so excited they had Princess Jasmine!). She had so much fun!
Josh came home early from work, and we went over to TGIFriday's for dinner. The girls were perfect. We hadn't taken them to a restaurant since summer, because they didn't make it easy on us last several times, but they were perfect. Jasmine colored and enjoyed the food we gave her, and Bekah discovered the joy of straws and garlic breadsticks :)
We came home and I frosted the cake I made earlier. Yummmm! Then we watched Two Weeks' Notice and laughed. Hard. :)

I've done a couple new layouts. One I did over a week ago but couldn't post until last night because it's for this week's challenge. Since I realized the challenge started on Valentine's Day, I went with a romantic layout :)
And here's a layout that started out for another challenge but I ended up doing it just for fun. It still qualified for the Hodge Podge challenge this week, but I would have done it even without the "push." I just love this picture of Bekah!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This pic of Bekah is just the cutest indeed! Glad you had a nice day!