Friday, February 15, 2008

Just Call Me 'Sneezy'

It's Friday! It's a strange one, though.
Josh is off for the day, headed to the slopes to snowboard with Charity. I hope they have fun!
I was a little unsure when he first told me she wanted to go with him. I was jealous that he got a day off to have fun. I wasn't sure how it would go to have the girls by myself without a lunchtime Josh-visit. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized he needed this. Time without having to fix any computers or software problems. Time without me sending him Instant Messages about how the girls weren't asleep. Time to just be Josh. Charity's brother. a fun-loving guy. So I'm excited for him...maybe even more excited than he is!

Meanwhile, I seem to have picked up a head cold. Nothing big, but going through a lot of kleenex. So that's lovely. I'm taking it easy. I'll do what I have to, but since we're going to Chuck E Cheese this evening with his family to celebrate Bekah's birthday, I don't have to cook (which means fewer dishes!). So there's very little I have to do!

I saw this on my friend Jenna's blog and even though it's not Valentine's Day anymore, I wanted to do it because I love my Josh :)

1. What's his name? Josh. Occasionally Joshua. (though if I call him Joshua, he calls me Charlenua)

2. How long have you been married? 4 1/2 wonderful, fast years.

3. How long did you date? 15 days. When you add in the engagement, just under 3 months :)

4. How old is he? 28. I married a baby ;)

5. Who eats more? Him, usually, though right now while I'm nursing, I eat just about as much as he does.

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. Sitting on the porch swing on my parents' deck. It was so sweet!

7. Who is taller? He is, by a couple inches. That was pretty important to me!

8. Who sings better? Me, I think.

9. Who is smarter? Definitely him. I did well in school, but he continues to floor me with just how much he knows and understands. And he's not afraid to say when he doesn't know something, which just adds to his intelligence :)

10. Whose temper is worse? Neither of us has a real temper, but I think his fuse is slightly shorter than mine. Funny, since I'm the redhead!

11. Who does the laundry? Me, except for right after the girls were born. He helps me fold it (the girls do, too!)

12. Who does the dishes? I do. He'll start the dishwasher when it's full, though.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the headboard or the foot? I sleep on the right side if you're standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the pillows.

14. Who pays the bills? We do together. I used to, but the new online banking system has encouraged me to make a couple mistakes so now we do it together.

15. Who mows the lawn? Him. I've never used a lawn mower.

16. Who cooks dinner? I do.

17. Who drives when you are together? Him. Definitely him. The only time I drive is when he's falling asleep (on occasional trips home from seeing my parents) or if we want to read something, because it sometimes makes me carsick to read in the car.

18. Who is more stubborn? I'm not sure. Ask him!

19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably him, though I try to admit when I'm wrong.

20. Whose parents do you visit most? His. They're only 20 minutes away, and have a warm pool in the summer. We see mine once a week at most (they're over an hour away)

21. Who proposed? Him :) It was beautiful!

22. Who has more friends? Me, though most are online and I haven't met them.

23. Who has more siblings? Ummm, let's see. He has...Charity. I have...Kenny, Daniel, Katie, Evan, Phillip, Amy, Vivian, Benjamin, Jacob and Justin. You tell me!

24. Who wears the pants in the family? Him. Hands down.


Have a fantastic weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((hugs)))) on the cold! Hope you'll feel better soon! Love the list, I might have to do this too, it's cute!