Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Clock

I started this project back in January, intending it to be for the Mini-book requirement for the Hall of Fame contest I was trying for. But I decided against entering the contest, and this book ended up being a ton more work than I'd anticipated.
So, after much time and effort on Josh's part as well as my own (he's my printer and "how-does-this-look" responder), it's finished! I finished tying up the ribbons about 30 minutes ago. The girls love it, which means I succeeded!

So the second picture-heavy layout today :)






And the back:

Here's what the finished clock looks like:

(sorry the sizes are so inconsistent. They're all the same size in real life :) )

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow! That is a fantastic project! I bet the girls loved it. Found you from BM. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie. It's been awhile, remember me? The girls are growing so fast and are precious! Sorry I haven't kept in touch. I lost your e-mail address somehow and we've had major stuff going on here. Glad you are all doing well, it seems.