Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bowling Day

Yesterday was Josh's birthday. He's 29 now! Only one more year and we're in the same decade again.

When the cake was finally cooked and the battery to my camera was charged, we headed off to the nearby bowling alley. They have a cool setup for bumper bowling; it's little rails that come up out of the gutters, so there's virtually no set-up involved for them! They also had a metal ramp that they brought over to give the ball enough momentum to make it all the way down the lane.
The girls alternated turns; they didn't care how they did (which is probably why they got so many strikes!!) Josh and I tried to have a game going as well, but it was too much work. Next time we'll just help them and watch, and not try to do it ourselves.

The smallest ball they had was 6 pounds, which is pretty huge for a 20-month old!

I had some issues with my camera on top of being busy bouncing between trying to play my own (pathetic) game and helping Bekah and Jasmine with theirs. But I got a few pictures worth showing!





(I love the dainty fingers Jasmine had!)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So cute!