Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last week's leaves

Last week we went to the state park to see the beautiful foliage. Jasmine heard "park" and was afraid she'd miss a playground if she fell asleep, so she was asleep the entire three-hour round trip!
Unfortunately, we'd underestimated what it would be like there, temperature-wise. It was all the way up to 52 at home, but it was 47 and windy there! We were FREEZING! So our picnic ended up being in the car, and we spent most of the time driving around. We also avoided even driving past the small playground, since it was just too cold to get out and use it.

So my hopes of getting awesome pictures with my "new" camera were dashed, but here's a taste!




1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh your blog post was the bestest! The cke looks perfect to me and your pics are just stunning! yum that cakes makes me want one so bad. I will be faving your blog! tfs!