Thursday, October 09, 2008

Done. Now who's going to bring me the second book?

Twilight was incredible. I don't know that everyone who reads this blog would enjoy it, but I was completely swept away. I can't wait to get my hands onto (or my teeth into?) the next books.

I don't like "tense." I don't deal well with high-adrenaline movies or books. So I was very cautious before I got into this, talking to my sisters to make sure people stayed up all night reading because they loved it, not because they were sitting on the edge of their seats the whole way. The end was certainly exciting, but that's the way it's supposed to be. All books need that climax point, unless they're books written to put children to sleep.

We might just have to go check the library, and if they don't have the second book on the shelf I may buy it. It would cost less to buy the other three books (as long as they're all in paperback) than it would be to drive to my parents' to borrow Amy's copies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be cheaper to buy the next few weeks, but there are advantages to driving to Rochester. Right??? Love and miss you....

Anonymous said...

It was supposed to say "the next few books" Oops!

(go, Dodgers!)

Charla said...

well, that's a given, but it's not going to happen this weekend. Too much else planned!! Yay Borders and selling used books on Amazon when I'm done ;)