Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Month of Thankfulness

I decided it would be fun to push myself a bit this month. I'm going to try to take a picture each day of the month of something I'm thankful for. I have SO much to thank the Lord for, but so much of it I take for granted. So it's time to seek those things out! I'm hoping to make a mini-album of these pictures as the month progresses, too :D

Day one: I'm thankful for God's amazing world, including Niagara Falls:
Okay, so this obviously isn't the main Falls. Today we went to see the Three Sisters Islands instead, and we loved it! I'll post more pictures of our outing later (or tomorrow). We see the Falls more often, but this area is so beautiful and much more peaceful than the Bridal Falls et al!

2 comments:

Sinead said...

Beautiful photo, Charla! :)

Unknown said...

What a pretty photo!