Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thankful: days 4 and 5

Yesterday was the last day of the baseball season, as the Yankees had a beautiful victory to take their 27th championship victory. What's more, my favorite two pitchers played beautifully, and Hideki Matsui won the World Series MVP. Mom and I have decided Matsui is a lot like Josh in temperament, which means he's replaced Jeter as my favorite player :)

And because the game was so late last night and I had to watch the speeches afterwards, today I am most thankful for

Oh! And a side note. I've been weaning myself off of sweeteners in my coffee. I decided I didn't need the sugar, so I've gone almost 2 weeks with just cream in my coffee now! I haven't decided yet if I'll try to go to black coffee or if I'll stick with it this way. But I'm proud of myself :D

No comments: