Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Running Behind

(what else is new??)

I forgot to upload Day 8:
I'm so thankful for my Hudson. He's such a little sweetie, and it's so much fun watching him grow up. We needed him in our family!

Day 11. Yes, I know I'm missing two days.
I adore my Jasmine. It's hard sometimes, because I'm realizing she's a mini-me, and some of my characteristics that I consider to be weaknesses are in her personality too. So it's making me look at myself differently, in a good way, I think...realizing that it's the way God made us, so He must have some reason for why we are the way we are.
Anyways, she's 4 1/2 now (her half birthday was yesterday). She says she's been 4 enough now, and can't she be 5 now? but I had to break the news that it didn't work quite that way. She's starting to learn to sound out words in her world, and it's slow but it's coming. And that's very exciting. She loves to dance, imitating various dances from my DVD of the American Ballet Theatre production of The Nutcracker. I'm hoping we can get both girls into ballet classes next fall, if we can find a place I like (I'm looking for the same place where I had my lessons, but unfortunately that's impossible since the owner passed away, the studio is 1 1/2 hours away and it's merging with another studio so Ballet Theatre is no longer!)

And I am officially babbling. I had Coke on the drive home from my family's so I stayed awake while I drove, and I'm exhausted but a little nervous that my brain isn't ready to shut down just yet.

No comments: