Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankfulness

I'm just thankful it's Friday. I love having Josh home so I count down the minutes after he goes back to work after lunch!

Day 11: I'm thankful for my Princess Punk Rocker, aka Jasmine.



Day 12: I'm thankful that I'm not a vegetarian, and that I don't eat kosher. This is one of my favorite fall/winter meals: Cider-Sweet ham. Crockpot, simple, warm and comforting.



And today, day 13: I'm thankful that I can recreate some of my favorite Turkish meals, even without a nearby Turkish grocery store to run to. This isn't perfect, but since I haven't had true manti in 6 1/2 years, it works!


It's meat ravioli with plain yogurt, melted yogurt with garlic powder, and dried mint on top. Those who like it spicy can add crushed red pepper, but that's not my thing.

No comments: