Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009 in pictures

This is going to be very photo-heavy. Sorry in advance!

Last week we went to Niagara Falls to see the lights on the Canadian side. These trees are coated in ice from the mist from the falls. I don't know how they survive that all winter, every year, but somehow they do!

The girls, with the help of Josh and his dad, tried their hands at ice skating for the first time.
Jasmine said she didn't have fun, but they've been pretending in the kitchen since then, so I guess they really did!

Christmas Eve at my family's house:

Meeting his cousin Elena for the first time :) My kids finally have a cousin! (just one, but at least they finally have one!)

Jasmine "flying," courtesy of Uncle Jacob Airlines

Yeah, this is how we spell "Love Joy Peace" every year. And no, it never gets old.

Elena knew Christmas Eve service would be special!

So did Jasmine :)


My family!

Bekah with her Raggedy Andy from my mom!

We spent too much money on Hudson's Christmas presents!


Jasmine loves her new "floofy" skirt!

No comments: