Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Fisher-Price update

The first product is now on the market!!

I'm not sure if he'll be on any of the packaging, since he didn't really smile much. When the high chair comes out I'd be pretty surprised if he's not on it, but this one I'm much less confident about.

But if you'd like to look for it in your nearest store..that would be wonderful! Target and WalMart have a different one on their site (a "projection" one instead of the new one). The photographer told me they each have their own line of FP products, so it will likely be at ONLY Target or WalMart or everywhere else, if I understood her correctly! If you know of anywhere local that sells Fisher-Price toys, I'd be thrilled if you wanted to check for Hudson while you're doing your Christmas shopping!

And, if I could be so bold, can you take a picture if you do see him??

Oh, right. A link. ;)
Precious Planet 2-in-1 Musical Mobile

He's wearing an orange onesie and lying in the crib, like the first picture on FP's site. But he's blonder than that baby! That's not my son ;)

No comments: