Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas I


(Fisher-Price update: Mom found him at her Target, and she says the baby on the website is him, it's just not a very good picture so it's not very clear. The box at Target is much more obviously him. I don't know if he is pictured on all the boxes in all the Targets, so I'd love it if you wanted to check your local Target whenever you're there next :) )

Saturday we celebrated Christmas with Josh's family because Charity (his sister) and her husband decided it was fun to go on cruises over Christmas. It's nice to have a break between the celebrations, so we're okay with that.

"Welcome to the Virkler Family Restaurant. Can I take your order?"

Hudson wasn't sure what all the fuss was about; just give him a piece of wrapping paper to bang and eat, and he's set! He did think the toys were cool later on, though.
Jasmine and Bekah painted these ornaments with Charity and Leo a few weeks ago, but I think they'd basically forgotten about them. So it was exciting to see them fired and beautiful!



The girls now have real ballet slippers (Capezio, even!) and leotards, tights and skirts. I'm hoping to get them into classes next fall!

No comments: