Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hudson, 19 months

(well, he will be, in 2 days)

Hudson's personality is really starting to blossom lately. And I'm loving him more each day.

So since he's asleep and can't tell me not to, I'm going to write about him today!
1. Hudson thinks his primary job is to make sure Bekah never cries.
If Bekah cries, he stops whatever he's doing to go give her a hug to comfort her. 99.5% of the time, that's all it takes (since most of her tears are being upset, not hurt)

2. If he were taller, he'd run the house.
In a good way.
Yesterday he reminded Jasmine that she'd left the back door open, after she'd gone back there for her jammies.
He throws garbage out as soon as he finds it.
He closes doors behind himself.
He brings people their coats/shoes as soon as they mention that it's time to leave.
His favorite activity is to use the Dustbuster to vacuum up the floor.

3. He likes clothes.
He loves to strut around the house when I put new clothes on him.
He noticed that the khakis I put him in were new.
He loves to choose which clothes he'll wear that day.
If his bottom drawer is empty, which is normal, he'll pull clothes out of Bekah's drawer to un-empty his own.

4. He loves anything electronic, or with buttons, knobs, cords, lights...

5. He likes to tell us where our phones are, and yesterday he told Josh that his phone was ringing.

6. He gives great hugs and kisses.

7. He "jumps." With one foot. And he thinks he's hot stuff when he does it.

8. He dances. And sings. And "whistles."

9. He likes to hand me the clean plates and bowls from the bottom of the dishwasher, saying 'thank you' as he hands me each one. (that's because I used to say 'thank you' to him each time he handed me one!)  :)

10. He loves me!!!

No comments: