Sunday, December 12, 2010

Randomness

1. Jasmine lost her third tooth Friday night.
She looks pretty cute!

2. It fell out earlier than it was "supposed" to (judging by when it came in in relation to the others) so it may be missing awhile longer than the norm.

3. Its buddy is on its way out too (same reason).

4. She has 5 loose teeth right now.

5. Oh wait, maybe 4 because she lost the one.

6. think I should wake her up to wiggle them and count?

7. Nah.

8. We're not too worried about gender roles in this house.

9. Hudson's dolly is pink (it's all Target had in the non-battery-operated dolls).

10. but this still cracked me up.





11. Yes, that was all his doing.

12. He needs a haircut. He's sporting a nice "tail" right about now.

13. If I *ever* complain this winter about dry skin, tell me to come back and re-read this post.



Seriously. And that didn't include the little "Belle lotion" that the girls have and adore.


14. I finished my Christmas shopping!!

15. Now on to wrapping. I got the first two shifts done this weekend but have a lot ahead of me.

No comments: